- Medically directed staff led by the hospice physician
- Medical equipment / supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Spiritual services
- Certified Hospice Health Aid services (HHA)
- Social services
- Bereavement care and counseling
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- In-patient care / respite care
- Continuous care
- Volunteer service and support
- Community resource assistance
Our emphasis is quality
When you are in need of hospice care in Fort Worth and the surrounding areas in Texas, our team at Alpha Omega Hospice is here to give you the care you’re looking for. We strive to enable our patients and their families to enjoy comfort and dignity as they move through the end stage of a terminal illness.
Fort Worth: 817.383.2240 | Surrounding: 844.617.6440
At Alpha Omega Hospice, we offer our patients and their families the following services:
- Expert caregivers: We employ team members who have been carefully screened and fully trained to provide palliative care to terminally ill patients with a focus on pain control and emotional well-being.
- Care where you are: Whether your at home, in a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living facility, we care for our patients where they are most comfortable.
- Routine care: We provide this level of care to meet the needs of each particuliar end stage patient and their family.
- Continuous care: A slightly higher level of care than Routine care, Continuous care is available for patients during a period of crisis for palliation and management of medical symptoms.
- Respite care: This level of care involves temporary respite for care givers.
- In-patient care: In some cases, patients receive their hospice care at a medical facility or hospital, depending on a variety of factors. We make our in-patient care feel as much like home as possible so patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Bereavement services: Care and counseling services are provided for the family members of all of our patients both during the end of life phase and afterward.